Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who is your HERO?

It's a great question. Yet a tough one to answer for some.

It's a fascinating test that I found to be remarkably accurate in identifying the hero in your life. Try it yourself.



1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9.

2) Multiply that number by 3.

3) Add 3 to that number, then multiply by 3 again.

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....add the digits together.

5) What number did you come up with?





Ok, now Scroll down to see the answers..............














The name next to your number below is your ROLE MODEL:


1. Hillary Clinton

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Donald Trump

4. Billy Graham

5. George Bush

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Bill Gates

9. Jeff Bell

10. Mickey Mouse


I know....it's amazing isn't it?!

No...don't try it with a different number. Just trust the test! And wow, I'm truly humbled... :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks a lot, Barry! I just lost five minutes of my life I'll never get back! :) (okay, it WAS fun.)

Alisha Beverly said...

I don't even know who Jeff Bell is!!

Unknown said...

dude ... you're supposed to replace Jeff Bell's name with your name to be able to say "thanks" ... bahahahaha!!!