Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friend Friday

This is Doug in the drivers seat along with Keith riding...um...shotgun

This weeks Super-cool person of the week is Doug Connelly!


Born - Indianapolis, Indiana
Married - 13 years
Favorite Movie - Comic Type Movies, not stuff like "Pretty Woman"
Music - I like all kinds
Hobby - Playing Sports, Running
If I had a Billion dollars I'd - start churches all over the world but mixed with that I would build them upon the gospel of Jesus of course.  In third-world countries apply humanitarian help to show the love of Christ as we reach the world for Jesus.  
Job - Bridgepoint Church
Location - Meridian, Idaho

In all seriousness, Doug is a really good friend!  I got to thinking about Doug and our partner in crime, Keith, when I found this old picture this week.  This picture was taken on our way to a "Staff Retreat" in Salt Lake City, UT.  We stopped at a gas station and they just had to jump on the bike.  If I recall, before the trip even started we sat in the church parking lot in the van for about as long as the drive was to UT. :-)  

No comments: