Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mojo:monday

Last night was the Harvest Party at The Orchard Church.  It was a great event with around 1000 in attendance.  A big thanks to EVERYONE who helped out, from the small groups running games, the walking cowboy show, the horse drawn hayride, the tireless popcorn and cotton candy makers, and all the food service people.  What an event!  I made lots of great connections with new people or ones that hadn't attended on a Sunday yet.  Our daughter Hallie was a pirate and pictured here with Kim.  Connor had fun getting his picture with Josh, a Jedi, and then running off to eat 2 1/2 servings of cotton candy before we intervened.  Thanks to the Cepedas, Goldsteins, Winegearts, Limings, Julie B., and Stacey for having our small group game and giving candy out to the kids!   

1 comment:

kim OTR said...

Awwwww, I'm honored to have my pictures on your site! I was so glad Hallie and I were twins!